Wed, 14 Dec|
Medical Examiner Service - Training for International Medical Graduates
This interactive session is for International Medical Graduates to learn about the work of the Medical Examiner Service and is an opportunity to ask questions/raise any problems you've encountered.
Time & Location
14 Dec 2022, 12:30 – 13:30 GMT
PGMC Centre, Derriford Rd, Plymouth PL6 8DH, UK
About the Event
The medical examiner service provides support and scrutiny to all the deaths across the Trust and are here for advice every day. In this session we will cover
- The basics of death certification in the UK and the law
- How to write a death certificate
- How to write a cremation form
- Common problems with death certificates
- Where to seek help for death certification
Dr Mike Forster is a medical examiner and Urgent Care Specialist Doctor with the Trust, this will be an interactive and relaxed session where you can ask questions and bring problems to be solved.